Our industry continues to see rampant shortages of apparel – we will notify you after your order has been placed of any delays or backorders. Thank you for your patience during this time!
From the menu at the top of this page, select Men’s Apparel, Women’s Apparel, Bags, Misc or Uniforms to view items that are now available for purchase.
Please follow the steps below.
- Click “View & Customize” under each item to see additional images, options and features of each item.
- Once you have selected your item, choose your size and color from the drop down menu on the item’s page.
- PLEASE NOTE: For sizes larger than XL, an additional charge will be applied before items are added to your cart.
- You can choose a Deaconess logo from the list of options, for embroidery on your item.
- Click “Add to Cart” when your size, color and logo have been selected.
- Find the “Cart” button at the top right corner of the page.
- Review your order for accuracy, then click “Checkout” to complete your order.
- Next, choose your delivery method. You can choose to have item(s) shipped to you, or you can pick up at one of four Deaconess locations for FREE.
- Shipping: UPS shipping costs will be calculated at check-out.
- FREE Pick Up: There is no delivery cost to pick up your item(s) at one of the following Deaconess locations listed below.
• Deaconess ReNew - Gateway Campus
• Deaconess Uniform Shop - Midtown Campus
• Gibson Hospital
• Deaconess Home Medical Equipment - Henderson (426 N. Elm Street)
*If you choose to pick up your item, you will be notified when it has arrived at the designated location. It is then your responsibility to check store operating hours. You will need to give your name AND order number to the staff member at that location in order to pick up your item(s). Someone may pick up your order for you, but they MUST have your order number.
- Click “Complete Checkout” after reviewing your order one last time in the “Order Summary” to the right of the page. Visa and MasterCard are accepted, as well as payroll deduct.
- All orders on the site are available for payroll deduct. If you select payroll deduct at checkout, please be prepared to fill out the necessary paperwork once the items arrive at your selected drop off location.
- DSS employees are not eligible for payroll deduct.
- You will receive an “Order Complete” screen, and a confirmation will be sent to your email.
- RETURN POLICIES:
- Uniforms: Can be returned within 15 days, but MUST have tags and receipt.
- Company Store Items: NON-RETURNABLE. Please review your confirmation email for accuracy after your order is placed since customized company store items are NON-RETURNABLE and cannot be exchanged.
- Contact us immediately if you find a mistake.
If you have questions, please contact us.